LinkedIn is a social network dedicated to professional connections. If you’ve signed up for a premium account but don’t want to use it anymore, it’s not hard to cancel. See the following steps to return your account to its original state.
Follow these Simple Steps
1. Sign in to LinkedIn. Go to your LinkedIn homepage and enter your username and password.
2. Select Access My Premium. You can do this by hovering over your profile picture in the upper right corner of the home page and then clicking on Access My Premium.
3. Scroll Down and look for the Subscriptions & Payments heading. Click on Premium Subscription and then select the Cancel subscription button.
4. After clicking on the Cancel subscription, you are redirected to a page. Here simply click on the blue Cancel and lose credits button.
5. Make sure your premium account is canceled. At the end of the current billing period, LinkedIn will stop billing premium services. You can still use the premium services that you paid for in advance until the end of the paid period.
If you cancel your premium account, the free version of your account will continue to exist. You can delete your account by going to settings and following the instructions to completely delete your account.
Canceling the premium account will switch the account to the main free account.